Whether overland, by sea or air freight, Mercator Cargo’s team of professional freight forwarders will analyse your shipment and recommend the best, most straight forward solution.
Mercator Cargo’s global network and associations with over 250 other independent freight forwarders in more than 90 countries, means they are able to call on a wealth of global freight transportation and freight forwarder knowledge, reduce costs and provide a safe, secure and timely freight forwarder service.
Freight Forwarder Services
- Monitoring and tracking of shipments
- Import Licence application and control
- Bonded Customs Clearance (ERTS)
- Full Customs entry service, VAT & Duty payment
- VAT & Duty deferment advice & control
- Complete storage and handling facilities, including remarking and reworking
- Pan European onward delivery service
- Competitive freight rates by air, sea or overland
- Full Container Load and Less than Container Load (FCL/LCL) shipping
- Warehousing and distribution
- Conventional Cargo
- Worldwide freight forwarding by road, sea, air or rail
- Marine insurance advice
- Export documentation
- Multimodal transports
- Project cargo
Mercator Cargo’s team in UK will construct the right package for your crosstrade needs and organise the entire process, completing all necessary documentation.
250 associated freight forwarder offices in over 90 countries offering specialist local knowledge and a comprehensive service
Please contact us or request a quote to allow a freight forwarder from Mercator Cargo’s team to find you the most suitable type of service for your cargo, offer advice and answer any questions you may have.